Thursday, February 7, 2008

Precious Jewelry

I work for a division of a major corporation that is manufactures watches for Versace. Yesterday, we heard that a famous singer bought one of our customs Versace watches for $37,000!! What a great sale! To some people a watch that is embedded with many jewels would be considered "Precious Jewelry", but to me it isn't.

This morning, I dropped RJ and LD off at daycare and on my way out the RJ's class he stopped me. He said, "Mommy, I have something for you." He pulled out a blue plastic ring with a big heart on it from his class "Mailbox" - quite like something you would get out of the toy vending machine. He told me that "I should wear it all day and that it will remind me of him."

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL PRECIOUS JEWELRY!!!

2 comments:

AmyBow said...

how awesome is that?! who needs an embellished watch when you can get that goodness?

KiKi said...

Now that is just precious enough to become a family heirloom.