Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag - I'm It

AmyBow tagged me with a meme (not sure what that is, but I'm up for it)...

Here are the instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag others & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.

"And his two-hundred-watt smile finally cracks through the shell. This kid is no murderer. Anyone should be able to see that, even the local police." - Beach Road by James Patterson & Peter de Jonge.

I haven't quite finished this book, but I did just finish Honeymoon by James Patterson & Howard Roughan. I would recommend it anyone who likes James Patterson books.

I don't have any others to tag, but feel free to pass this along!

No comments: